Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Welcome to Knock Knock Baby!

I created this blog to share with other women some of the interesting things I'm learning about fertility. I just turned 40 a few months ago and am currently trying to get pregnant (I've been trying "casually" on and off for years but since I've turned 40... IT'S ON!!!!!).

There are so many things to keep track of when you're trying to get knocked up. It seems pretty humorous at times to see how much "fertility stuff" is accumulating by my bedside and in my home. It started in 2004 with a "fertility scope" called Ovulook. I was fascinated to look at my own ferning patterns under a microscope! I've bought many things from Trying-To-Conceive (TTC) websites over the years, including sperm-friendly lubricant and a basal thermometer to keep track of my basal body temperature (aka BBT... good lord i've accumulated a big mental dictionary of acronyms!).

Anyway, I have heard of many "pregnancy tips" over the years, that I think some women may not have heard of (yet) so I like the idea of getting it out there. This blog is just a way to put all these ideas into one place (I originally wanted to do my own website but it's so much easier and faster to do a blog!).

More to come soon!

Ellebelle

No comments: