Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Things I did RIGHT this time - The List



After soooo many negative pregnancy tests, I just wanted to make a quick list of the things I actually did right this time, in order to get pregnant. At first I was shocked when I saw the positive pregnancy test. But when I think about it, I was doing a LOT of things to increase my fertility.  Here's the basic, condensed list:

-taking visalus vitamins and drinking the shakes
-getting my hubby on the vitamins and shakes too
-taking fertilplus supplements
-going jogging, doing core exercises to strengthen my lower back, plus leg lifts, side stretches
-taking good doses of vitamin d (about 6,000 IU / day)
-eating healthy fruit bowls at work for about 4 months
-being stress free, motivated, focused, keeping a to-do list handy at all times
-doing my declarations, saying i'm grateful to already have a baby
-drinking fertili-tea
-drinking lots of water, at least 2 bottles a day
-taking fertile CM during ovulation, plus oil of evening primrose
-using PreSeed lubricant (I mixed it with astroglide natural because i couldn't afford JUST the pre-seed)
-using an ovulation strip
-lying in bed for awhile after sex, with a pillow under my ass, using an instead cup coated with pre-seed, having my own orgasm after sex.
-drinking "veggie shakes" on occasion (because it helps me run better)
-eating yams
-taking maca on occasion

No comments: