Sunday, December 16, 2012

OK something weird is going on...

It's 4:37 in the morning and I am writing this because I couldn't sleep.

About half an hour ago in the middle of sleeping, I got a strange feeling. Like, a hormonal feeling, that was so strong it actually woke me up.

The last thing my husband said to me before we went to bed was, "How's your body?"  I told him I didn't feel anything new going on, though the one thing I did notice was that my boobs were slightly bigger. But that tends to always happen around the 3rd/4th week of my cycle anyway, so it was to be expected.

But just 4 hours later...  I just got this weird surge of hormones in my body. Something is definitely going on right now. Even when I was pregnant back in January, I don't think I ever got this feeling. Right now... I actually feel like I might be pregnant.

It could be that I just bought Progesterone cream last night. I ended up getting the Source Naturals brand (and love it by the way). I don't know if it was my imagination or what but, I was on my exercise bike for an hour last night, watching YouTube videos, and found myself laughing out loud like 3 different times.  I actually felt really good. I thought, is this my imagination? Could I really be feeling this much better, already, or were those stupid pet videos really that funny? I just put a little, maybe 1/4 teaspoon, on my hands, stomach, and arms.

My husband rubbed my back for me for about 15 minutes when we went to bed, bless his heart. I've been complaining about lower back pain for several weeks and it was sooo bad on Thursday night, when we went out to a show for date night. I drove the car and kept shifting around in my seat because I was so uncomfortable. Then all night I kept shifting around in my chair, trying to ease the pain. I was tempted to have a margarita to take some of the pain away but had a sprite instead.

It's funny how this hormonal surge is hitting me now, because I've felt unusually NON hormonal for the last 3 weeks. It seems that, when I first started back up on the Fertil Plus, my boobs were really sore, a lot of the time... though I'll admit now I can't remember if that was all the way through my cycle or just for the last 2 weeks of it. But I mean, they were sore.  I'd feel it when I'd go running. I've always been fairly flat chested and my boobs have never bothered me, but they got really sensitive on the Fertil Plus.

But I think maybe that was just because my body wasn't used to it, and maybe it just took a few months for my body to balance out.

.... OK so I actually went to bed and woke up again at 9:33 and am just posting this now. Still feeling something a little weird going on. Thank God a friend of mine just called because I was in such a deep slumber, I probably would not have woken up on my own.

I really want to have a Visalus Neuro. I'm not craving it like I was the other day, but I feel like I'm going to need a little caffeine to get me going, I'm pretty drowsy right now. The last time I was pregnant, I tried to avoid all caffeine and was a miserable wreck. This time I've decided... I'm just going to have to have some, and hope for the best. My sister swore it has nothing to do with a person's ability to get and maintain a pregnancy, but she was like 37 when she had her last child, and she also has a different body than mine. she had a pretty good amount of caffeine when she was pregnant and also breastfeeding, to the point where she says her daughter gets this twinkle in her eye when she smells coffee, like she wants it. 

If I were to be pregnant right now I would not be able to say for sure when I got pregnant. There have been so many days where I have gotten a "sort of positive" line on the ovulation strip, around December 7th.  Even as my period was just finishing (around the 1st or 2nd of the month), I was feeling like I could be ovulating, the toilet paper was so slippery (the combo of Fertile CM and Oil of Evening Primrose, AND Yams, AND Fertil Plus, AND He Shou Wu, could have something to do with it)...

OK I have to run of to meet my friend.  Will do another post soon to give an update on this hormonal surge.

EB




No comments: